Covid Secure Workplace
The following procedures have been put in place to ensure your treatment is conducted in as safe an environment as possible.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with is showing symptoms of Covid-19 then please defer your treatment.
- Phone assessments will take place the day prior to every appointment, including initial consultations which will be done via phone/video call.
- Payment is due at the time of consultation and can be made via bank transfer. (If bank transfer isn’t possible please bring exact cash amount to appointment)
- Wear a face covering.
- Face coverings including a visor will be worn by the therapist which will be changed between clients.
- Sanitise your hands upon arrival and departure.
- There will be a box to put your personal items in upon arrival which will be sanitised between clients.
- The room will be cleaned and aired between each client with a minimum of 30 minutes break between appointments.
- Blankets will still be offered which will be washed between clients, in addition to towels/bed covers.
- If you wish to bring your own towel/blanket please let me know before the appointment.
Get In Touch
Please fill in the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or call us now on 07919 070934